As we accept life in Christ through baptism, we are called to share the Gospel through thought, word, and deed.
Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
The main responsibilities of the Proclamation Committee include:
- Overseeing the creation of a parish welcome booklet.
- Coordinating and evaluating the production of our Chimes weekly bulletin.
- Ensuring appropriate number and timing of letters from the Rector.
- Monitoring and recommending improvements to signage and visibility in the community.
- Developing the yearly parish calendar.
Opportunities for Ministry
Besides serving as a member of the Proclamation Committee, other opportunities include:
- New Members Committee: Visit new families to welcome them to the parish and help them to integrate into the community.
- Parents and Tots: Help is needed for caring for infants and tots on Wednesdays from 10 - 12 while parents have some time for fellowship.